October 30, 2008

Like sands through the hour glass......

THESE are the "DAVES" of our lives..........
Oh, my sides are splitting! I crack me up!!! OK, for those who don't know......my oldest son is David. He is hilarious and LOVES acting goofy and dressing in costumes and such. He is a real character in every sense of the term. I was looking through all the photos on my computer and through the years David has come up with some pretty ridiculous "get ups". See for yourself!!!

I guess in these he is supposed to be a surfer dude?
(Or maybe Phillis Diller? I'm not sure! - And I obviously just told on my age!)


"DUDE!"

"Cheeeahhhhhhhhh!!!"


"Peace out, Man!" "Totally!"

Then there's these........OUT LOUD and IN YO FACE!!
He's such a shy, meek child.............no, really! (NOT!)



And then when he came in the room with this on, he introduced himself as (with the accent and all, of course), "Hi! I'm Forrest Gump!" Then he asked me had I seen Jenny?


And in these..........BEWARE! His hands are lethal weapons!!! (or so he thinks! hahaha~)

Soooooo, ya wanna fight?!?!


This is David tryin' on some digs at one of his favorite places to get his goofy "get ups"....
the Good Will.


Meet Mr. Edjumakated. He's a genius.

His friends are all goofy too!





Then, there's my other son Michael..........the "serious one". His girlfriend is super serious too! NOT!!

"Do I gots sumfin in my teeef?!"

She really, REALLY loves him!


And.....as "gifted" as he is (no really, he was even tested!!), I don't know where he got the idea he could really hide behind his ipod?! But, we humored him! "Where did Michael go?"
Complete and total concentration!

Hope you enjoyed this goofy blog entry to jump start your weekend. May your weekend be fun and filled with laughter!
Be sure to check back the first of next week for the next episode of........................
The Daves of our Lives!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!

Anonymous said...

THESE are the "DAVES" of our lives..........
You CRACK me up, too !!!
But really,...,you should TRY to not be soooo depressed !!!
Keep up the BLOG !!!
Love you, Jody

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sis!

Those pics were exactly what I expected to see on your blob! They showed the personality of your funny family! Miss you and love ya bunches!