October 24, 2008

And then, all of a sudden.....

HE WAS 16!!
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. Just a little while ago, I was turning 16. I remember it like it was yesterday. Now, here I am sharing pictures of my youngest son's 16th birthday party. Where does the time go? Come on, I'll show you how it went:



Nicole (Michael's girl) and I decorated it ourselves. (like you really couldn't tell! haha)


Here's the birthday boy! He has grown up to be such a handsome young man. We are very proud of him and the person he is becoming.




Then his friends started arriving....






Some were really, REALLY glad to be there and help him celebrate!


Not afraid to show a little love...



And apparently they ALL want to be where Michael is!
(Like it's the ONLY chair in my house! Poor chair)



This is Michael's girl, Nicole. She's a HOOT!


Again.............No furniture? Just pull up a "Michael"!


Time to eat




Then.............it was time to "ROCK the house"!!








(SERIOUS musicians)


The couple that "ROCKS" together, stays together....



ALL Girl Band - (pay no attention to the dude with the mic)

total concentration...


.....a girl and her guitar....

But I got the best present of all!


I'll treasure these hugs forever. He'll be a grown man day after tomorrow. (.....or so it will seem)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ellen
I'M LEAVING A COMMENT!!!!
How do you FEEEEEEEL about that???
Love ya
Jody

ebworley said...

Spoken like a true OLDER brother!
hahaha! Thanks for leaving a comment! Now make Becky leave one! HA!