March 25, 2009

Did you ever wonder.....

....what your cats are doing while you're away from the house?

This is what we came home to one afternoon.....

He seemed pretty tired. We must have missed all the skateboarding action!


Then, on another day there was THIS:

A friend had been over for a visit the evening before and was looking at this magazine. She left it on the arm of my couch, along with the throw. Apparently, Bella is an avid reader. I did not know this when I adopted her. Interesting!

And as I laughed and ran for my camera, she gave me this look, as if to say, "MUST you look over my shoulder when I'm reading?"



Then there's this one. When Gilligan comes in from a night of hunting he just collapses wherever. At least he made it through the doggy door and into the house before passing out. Yes, he was sound asleep here. Looks comfy, doesn't he?! NOT!



And last but not least, this one, which is one of my favorites. Bella and Gilligan taking a Sunday afternoon nap. It's so sweet to see brother and sister taking a nap together and how precious that he even has his arm around her.



OK, this was something different to give you a break from the Heather pictures, but this weekend will bring LOTS more Heather pictures. Prom pictures. I hope you'll come back for more. I think you'll like what you see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny!! Cats are a special breed!

Anonymous said...

Loved the "what cats do when we're gone series"!! Heather looks sweet in her prom dress too. I say, you've got skills, girl!
Love, B>B.