March 8, 2009

A day at the beach Part 5

OK, so I told you wrong. There are still two more beach elements I want to share with you. I am, however, saving my favorite for last, which will come tomorrow.

I am going to call today's post "Smile and WAVE"! Get it?! I love the waves. I love the look of them, I love the sound of them and I even love the smell of them. Here's a few shots of the waves that day. I hope they make you smile.




















".....who spread out the earth upon the waters, His love endures forever."
Psalm 136:6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really Beachin' Ellen!!!

Anonymous said...

Please take me to the beach with you!!! Love, B.B.

ebworley said...

Jody, you always crack me up!

Becky, you bring your new skinny body up here and we will GO to the BEACH, Sister!!!

Love you both!