March 6, 2009

A day at the beach Part 3

Prepare yourself to be SHELL SHOCKED!

I have been to Panama City Beach many times and I can't remember the last time I saw so many shells! I wondered if the pier renovation had anything to do with it. I thought maybe their equipment had churned up the sand when they put the new pillars in. Whatever the reason, the shells were "a plenty" and they were all beautiful. So many different sizes, shapes and colors. Yet another gift from our Lord and Savior. His beautiful artwork. These shells glittered the shoreline and I hope you enjoy what I captured.







I don't know what used to live in this shell. I'm no CSI investigator or anything, but it appeared as though he was "removed" from his home and did not just leave willingly.












Join me again tomorrow and I'll share more of our day at the beach. There's still plenty to share.
And here is your Irish Blessing for today:
May the love and protection the good Lord can give
Be yours in abundance as long as you live

4 comments:

JacTpcMec said...

yeah usually there are hardly any shells on the beach in Panama City. Number 2 and 5 are my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!
Thanks for taking me to the beach.
It was relaxing for a brief moment.

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's been a long time since I've seen this at our beach.
Great shots. You're getting really good at this.

ebworley said...

Glad ya'll have enjoyed our beach trip so far. There's more to come.