March 5, 2009

A day at the beach - part 2

Also, at the beach that day, I saw tracks. LOTS of tracks. The beach is a very busy place. The beach is enjoyed by multiple species, man and animals alike.

Even though there was a sign in plain sight stating that dogs were not allowed on the beach
(poor dogs), I saw these tracks.


Then I saw the tracks the sea grass was leaving from the brisk breeze that habitually blew.


Then I spotted some people tracks. Which made me think of the famous writing "Footprints" and I paused to thank the Lord for always walking with me through every facet of my life.


Then I saw the Panama City Flamingo tracks! I just can't figure out how those one legged seagulls left such perfect little tracks. They have just perfected the art, I guess!
More story and pictures tomorrow. Stop back by.
And here's your Irish Blessing for today:
In the name of God who made a pathway in the waves,
May He bring us safely home at the end of the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus said, "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." MATTHEW 28:19-20

ebworley said...

Knowing He is with me ALWAYS is the comfort that carries me each day! Thanks for commenting Paul.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!