March 16, 2009

Another shoot with Judy

As much as Judy liked the photos from our last shoot, she wanted to have some more done in a "springier" outfit. So, last Thursday afternoon, we ran all over town and took some more pictures. It's completely mind boggling how fast the pictures add up. I think we ended up with somewhere around 143 shots! I will be showing you a few here and there over the next few days. If you want to see them all, I think she will be adding them to her facebook albums.

Here are seven of them and I will do a handful more tomorrow and Wednesday, then we'll have to move on. I have SO much more to show you! I have done three more shoots since this one, so there are LOTS of photos to share.









If you like them, leave me a comment. If you don't............well, just keep it to yourself! hahaha! Just kidding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work... AGAIN! I am so proud of your work my friend! Your phone shall began to ring and ring....(beautiful Judy!)Carol G.

ebworley said...

You are SO kind!!! So.......when can I shoot you and Cara?!?!

Love ya, Carol!

Anonymous said...

They are Great !!! I love the variety. Tanya

ebworley said...

Glad you liked them, Tanya. Let me know when I can shoot your family! I'd LOVE to!