January 12, 2009

You are cordially invited........





OK, let me come clean..........I didn't actually take any pictures "at" the wedding. I just didn't feel right doing that. I wanted to be completely consumed by the moment and ball my eyes out and sniffle and snort (I AM the proud Aunt, after all!) and I knew having the camera there would have taken away from that. So, these photos are "stills" from my brother's camera. They are good shots, none the less. Hope you enjoy them.
Mr. and Mrs. Jason Beale!!!
The bride and her daddy, Owen
The bride and her mom, Jenny
Mr. and Mrs. Jason Beale and the Dickens girls
Jason, Dad and Mom


Mr. and Mrs. Jason Beale AND Mr. and Mrs. Joseph (Jody) Beale


Mr. and Mrs. Jody Beale, Mr. and Mrs. Jason Beale and Granny


And now for my favorite "candid" shot....................
I don't recall it being hot in the sanctuary. And.........the ceremony was already over, so it couldn't have been nerves (unless Jason has severe delayed reaction!), but for some reason, Jason was melting like a Popsicle in the middle of July! His (new) wife was fanning him, his mom was looking on nervously and even the photographer was puzzled, as Jason wiped the sweat from his brow. Poor fella. His ears were even beet red.
OK, so now you've seen the wedding. Hope you'll stop back by tomorrow and join us for the reception. I'll save you some cake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I was there.

Can't wait for the rest!

This was a good trip.

ebworley said...

K, I'm SO glad you've enjoyed the Kentucky trip so far. I'm sure you'll like the reception too. We'll go there soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sis!
The pics were awesome and I wish I could've gone, too. We have our whole family back home now. Glad you got to go! You do a great pic journal!

ebworley said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, L! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and actually DID get to go, even if it was only on my blog!

Hugs,

E