January 13, 2009

Posting Question?!?

OK, folks. The ceremony went off without a hitch. Now it's time for the reception. I have 32 pictures to share with you. Now, my question is...........do you want them all at once? Or half at a time? Or maybe 8 a day for the next four days?! Let me just warn you before you decide.........I have AWANA at church tomorrow night, then choir practice. Then Thursday night we start our new Beth Moore women's Bible study on Esther. This means it may be several days before we finish this up.

When I get atleast 3 comments regarding this post, I'll decide which one it's going to be.

I'm waiting!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in miracles?

ebworley said...

I absolutely DO believe in miracles! God is still in the miracle business!

By the way, I saw on your profile that you are a missionary. Is this correct?

Anonymous said...

Bring on the pictures!!
BTW,...,Can you stand a visit from your favorite brother and sister-in-law this weekend???

ebworley said...

Yippee!!!! Come on up!!!

I'm off Saturday!!! WooHoo!

JacTpcMec said...

an idea might be to put them all in a picasa web album and then link to said album in your post. I have enjoyed your picture trip by the way.

ebworley said...

Great idea, J! I've never done an album before. I may try that. I'm glad you've enjoyed my "trip" so far.