January 19, 2009

Staying in His will

Do you remember what it was like to be a child and your parents making all your decisions for you? Our parents made decisions for us because they knew what was best. In the same way, our Heavenly Father knows what is best for us, even when we think otherwise. I am living day to day following my Father's direction for my life. It is not the path I would have chosen for myself, but through it all, I know I am learning and growing. I am learning to trust Him more. I am growing in strength, wisdom and appreciation for many different kinds of people. I have no doubt I am exactly where He wants me to be at this time in my life. I am even a little excited when I think about the possibilities of where this experience will take me in the near future. My heart is content knowing that my Father loves me and has my whole world in His hands.
So, today, I am thankful for my life, just the way it is...........in the middle of His will.

He truly is indescribable! Enjoy.........
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=fb7bc667c7b301b74d52

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have grown so much in the last months.
You are inspirational to me.

ebworley said...

Thanks, K! I want you to know that your support in my life has been uplifting to me as well. Our friendship is a gift from above and I am so thankful for it!

Anonymous said...

What a Praise and Worship of our Lord and Savior!! That was a very concise and praiseworthy sermon. To God be the Glory forever and ever. Amen
Love you, Sis

ebworley said...

Yes, Jody, to Him be ALL praise and glory!