February 24, 2009

My friend, Judy

I met my friend, Judy, at the park this afternoon for an impromptu photo shoot. It was a gorgeous day and the park was full of people of all ages. Children playing while their mothers watched from a park bench, adults walking the track, a family cooking out, and some seniors sitting at a picnic table having a conversation. You couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
Judy is so much fun and willing to do whatever. Even though the park was full of people, she played along with my silly requests as I posed her for shot after shot. We had a good time and some good laughs as well. I know we'll be doing this again.
So, without further ado...........Heeeeeeeerrrrreeeeees JUDY!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!
You definitely have a gift!!

Gee,...,Where do you suppose that gift came from???

Love, Jody

JacTpcMec said...

I love these! The first two are my favorites, I think. Great job!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I like 'em. Good job!! Judy looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!! You are definitely in full swing -- you'll be hired out before you know it!!

ebworley said...

Jody....I know, I know! Ooo, Ooo!
Thanks for the compliment. I'm having SO much fun with my new toy!

Thanks for the compliment, Tiff. We had a good time shooting these.

K, Judy is SO sweet AND pretty. I love spending time with her. She's genuine!

Thanks, Nance! I am having SO much fun. I can't imagine how much better I'll get when I actually learn how to use my camera!! haha!