February 2, 2009

Maybe Wednesday?!

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I have every intention, but then........life happens. I promise to post something on Wednesday. It's my next day off and it may be early or it may be late at night, but I will post "something", none the less. And I intend to have pictures with it.

I took some random shots the other day with one of my dearest friends. We had a good time, ridin' and talkin' and shootin'. I love days like that. I'm trying to turn these photos into a contest. I think it would be fun. But here's my dilemma........

#1 What can I give for a prize and would it be good enough for anyone to "want" it?!
#2 I don't know/think enough people look at my blog to even try to win a prize, so why bother
#3 Would anybody really play my silly little game
#4 How would I go about getting "the prize" to them?

So, I'm pondering.

I will do the game. It'll be fun for whoever does play it. The prize won't be much, but the real prize is in playing the game anyway. And I shouldn't take life, or this blogging/game/prize thing so seriously. Hey, if nobody plays, I guess I win the prize!!! hahaha!

Hope you'll come back Wednesday to play..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

ebworley said...

You just don't know how thankful I am for you Paul! Just when I think no one's there, there you are! Hope you're having a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics!! I know they are going to be so good.

ebworley said...

I'm excited too, K! Thanks for such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

How you doing auntie el :)

Your brother gave me your link information. Got to see the wedding pics. Hope all is well.

ebworley said...

Thanks, J! I can ALWAYS count on you! Game is "ON"! I'll be posting it tonight.