February 22, 2009

MY, how the time does fly...

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I last posted. I have been so busy. But, busy is good. Idle hands are the devil's workshop, right?!



Over the past week, I've...........

*worked my part time job

*crocheted on a scarf for a friend

*lead AWANA at church and then choir practice after

*got my hair done.............again (we're super close to the original state of my hair......I think!)

*attended my Beth Moore Bible study on Esther

*visited with friends

*took photos for my March CONTEST! (That's right, it's coming in a few days!- Get ready!)

*attended my goddaughter's Sweet 16 Ball in Marianna and took pictures

*early church, Sunday school, choir and then worked the AWANA appreciation luncheon



So...........yeah.......I've been a little busy this past week. No excuse is a good excuse. I promise to try and do better.



As I listed above, I have a contest coming up. I am going to try and start doing one contest a month. I hope to have some good (and even some homemade) prizes that will entice you to participate. I must admit, my March contest will be mostly for those who live in Chipley or for those who visit regularly and know the area pretty well. But, like I said, I'll be doing a contest once a month, so if you don't get in on this one, you'll be ready for then next one.



I hope to be posting some pictures of the Sweet 16 Ball soon. I want to wait and let the girls (and their mothers) see their photos before I post them. But, I'll have them on here as soon as possible.



I also have another photo opportunity coming up next Sunday afternoon. I'm excited about that. And then I have another one lined up the following Saturday over in Marianna. So, be on the lookout for several photos in the near future.



OK, I'm signing off. Over and out!



Happy Sunday!

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e559ff65d476804cbdf6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Thanks for updating your blog!
I've been waiting for it!!
I pray you'll have a blessed week!
Jody

Anonymous said...

2 photo shoots? Girl...you're gonna get busy!! I told you. LOL.

ebworley said...

Jody, my week has been blessed right out of the gate! I'll email you soon!

Kim, I am SO excited. I have much to tell you too. I'll email you soon too!!

What would I do without you two?!

Anonymous said...

I got tired just reading about your week! I think I'll go to bed now.
Love ya, B.B.