December 1, 2008

Incognito

We drug out all our Christmas decorations. Everyone had their own assignments. Michael put the tree up, Jimmy set up the train around the bottom, I put on the lights and decorations, and then our "secret agent" arrived.

Many of the decorations on my tree are very old. I have ornaments that my mother made in the 60's, I have ornaments that I got as a child, like my Snoopy one and my Big Bird and Cookie Monster ones and several blown glass ornaments. The reason I tell you this is because I take very good care of my ornaments. I wrap each one in tissue paper before packing them back up at the end of the Christmas season. It is very time consuming, but worth it, to preserve my precious ornaments. I love unwrapping each one, as a new Christmas season starts. It's almost like, well, Christmas! I keep the tissue paper and use it to wrap the ornaments back up year after year. But, as I am unwrapping the ornaments, my living room ends up looking like most Christmas mornings..........paper EVERYWHERE!

So, as the Christmas music is playing and everyone is doing their decorating "assignment", that's when the Secret Agent arrived. I guess he wanted to make sure the Grinch didn't show up and try to foil our efforts.

Don't tell anyone about this. I would hate to know that I was the one who blew his cover.........


He really gets "into" his job



"they'll never find me in here!"


"what was that?"


"I think I've been compromised!"



"Aaaaaa! They've blown my cover!"

Where's Waldo?


and............................Merry Christmas to ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture~

Cute, cute, cute.

Have a great day!!

Love ya!