December 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby.....

Got you on my mind............. (Little River Band - in case you didn't remember that!)






Today is mine and Jimmy's wedding anniversary. I found the YouTube video of "Happy Anniversary, Baby" by the Little River Band and called him up (yeah, he's out of town working. ) and when he answered, I didn't say a word, I just hit play. I only played the chorus. He was very surprised. He really enjoyed it. I wish we could be together, but, as grown ups, you do what you have to do. It meant a lot to him to know I was thinking about him even though we couldn't be together on our special day.
Thought I'd take you back a few years (Oh, give or take 20!!) and let you see what we looked like on "that" day. I know!!! Check out the 80's hair do and head piece!! It's ok. I laughed too!
But you have to admit, my Marine looks just as good today as he did then!

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed revisiting them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellen and Jimmy,

Happy Anniversary!!

You looked good then and you look good now~~

Michael looks just like Jimmy.

ebworley said...

Thanks, K, for the well wishes!

I told you Michael and Jimmy were identical! He is exactly like his daddy in every way! I only get credit for toting him for 9 months and giving birth!

They are cuties, aren't they?!?!

JacTpcMec said...

Happy Anniversary, well a day late!
Sentiment still stands.

ebworley said...

Thanks, J for the well wishes!