December 30, 2008

Building anticipation.......

I am SO excited! On Friday around 5:00 am we will be hitting the open road! ROAD TRIP!!!
My nephew is getting married in Kentucky. No one in my immediate family has ever been to Kentucky, so we are all very excited about this new adventure. I will have my camera charged up and raring to go! I will return with LOTS of photos to share with the three of you who read my blog. I know, oh, JOY and rapture! hahaha!

I plan on driving the first leg of the trip. I understand that it's pretty much a straight shot through Alabama. I plan on driving the first 300 miles to be exact. No need to take any pictures going through Alabama. We've all been there, seen that.

And the weather is supposed to give us some SNOW!!!! on Friday night and possibly Saturday morning. The wedding is at 2:00 pm.

I promise to deliver lots of great photos upon my return. Check back here to see our road trip and the wedding and reception pictures.

Adios!

PS - Tomorrow, between laundry and packing for the trip, I do plan to blog and interject about 2008, if anyone is interested in my ramblings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellen, I am jealous ~ Bev and I wanted to go to the wedding but decided not to attempt in cold weather. We have already spent much time at Asbury while Mike was there and then back to work on his Doctorate in the Beeson program.

I will be looking for pictures and please give Jason and his bride our love ~ Tell Jody and Becky hello. We love you ~ Unk Hugh & Beverley

PS: Beverley said be sure and get her a good picture of the Bride and Groom for the family Genealogy.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were leaving town. Can I go?
Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Love you much!!

ebworley said...

Unk Hugh and K, I will post so many photos you will feel like you were both right there with us! Promise!

Tune in next week!

Hugs to you both,

E

Anonymous said...

Now the weather report is snow showers Friday AM
Check back in an hour,...,it will change!!!