August 4, 2009

Sunday Afternoon with Kelsey (Set 3 of 3)

You thought I forgot. You thought I forgot, didn't you?! No. I didn't forget, I just, uh, found 436 other things that were more important to do at the time. And I've resolved myself to say that.............That's OK! Instead of concluding this post I............spent time with my family, cleaned out my closet, worked in my flowerbed, went shopping with a friend and cooked a big 'ol family dinner to a houseful of family and friends. So, for all of that, I don't regret the time I spent away from my computer. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Here is the conclusion of my afternoon with Kelsey. If you want to see the whole shoot, you are welcome to check out my Shutterfly page. ellenworley.shutterfly.com/




OK. We can move on to something else now. I think next, I will post some shots of our mini vacation we took to Eufaula a few months ago. Lots of neat things to see.
Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Great Pix (3 of 3)!!!

ebworley said...

Why, Thank you!

I've needed a fan. It's been REAL hot!!! AND humid! hahaha!