April 28, 2009

Marianna Prom

I had the privilege of taking some more pictures of Kelsey. This time it was her and her boyfriend, Dalton and their close friends. Marianna's prom was this past Saturday. Kelsey asked if I could get some shots of them before they headed to the prom. Here are a few of the shots I got. We had a lot of fun. They kept me laughing. They are great together!






Dalton is hilarious!




He keeps everyone laughing



These are their friends. I found out that Kelsey and this other fellow have been best friends since grade school!

Sweet friends.....sharing precious moments



Hope to make some new posts this weekend.
God Bless!

2 comments:

babychick said...

These are really beautiful!

ebworley said...

Glad you liked them, Babychick. I had a wonderful time taking them.