May 13, 2009

Busy Bee!





Hello.


Just thought I'd take a minute to reassure you that I AM still here. I am thoroughly loving my new job. It keeps me hopping. I leave home by 7:15 each morning to return somewhere between 6:00 and 9:00 pm, depending on the evening's activities numerous days a week. Then the weekend is filled with playing catch up. (NOT on sleep, mind you!)


I have photos to share and will try my best to carve out some time to get them posted this weekend. I know it isn't much fun to look at someone's blog if there aren't any pictures attached. I know the pictures are why I like to look at other's blogs.


Again, check back the first of next week to see if I followed through. I will try my best to make it happen. Just do me a favor.........please don't hold your breath! I'd hate to lose the few of you who do look at my blog.


Love to you all!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ok...I'll be waiting!!

Jody said...

Hey
I'm still here
We all miss you
But we are glad God has answered all our prayers for you to find a job that you love.

ebworley said...

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Posting WILL happen this weekend.......some time! Promise!

Love ya'll!