April 17, 2009

Head Shots

This was my first experience taking "head shots". It was very different from any other type of pictures I've taken so far. I really felt like I was taking the same picture over and over. As you'll see, they didn't actually all turn out the same. (Boy, was I glad of that! I wasn't really sure what I'd get.)

I ended up taking nearly 200 shots. And when you take that many head shots you wonder, when you're going through them, "didn't I already see this one?" I worked through them though. Some of these pictures are both in color and in black and white and then some are only one or the other.

This is Kelsey. She was recently a contestant in the Miss Jackson County Pageant. That's why I took her pictures. She got 2nd Runner Up AND Most Photogenic!!!! WooHoo!!! I did something right! Her beauty and charm had the most to do with the title, but I was glad to be a part of it!






























Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'll be posting pictures of Jaelynn's first birthday party in a few days. Hope you'll come see.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Great Job!!
Are you sure you've never done this before???
It certainly looks like a "gift" you've discovered!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ellen! ..Carol

ebworley said...

Thanks! I had fun AND learned some things, so it was a good experience. I'm glad ya'll liked them.