May 16, 2009

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Over Spring break (YES! It's been THAT long since I really blogged last.......sorry!) David and Haley went to Orlando with another couple and visited Aunt Becky and Uncle Jody. While they were there, they went to Universal Studios. They had a great time. One of their souvenirs was their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts.

I raised my boys on Dr. Seuss books. They love them. They loved me to read them to them.......over and over and over! For some time, I could practically quote them verbatim!

Here are some shots I got several weeks ago. We had fun at a park in Marianna. It was a really nice day. Still cool enough to stay outside for more than 15 minutes at a time!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and God Bless!













3 comments:

Jody said...

It was great to see ya'll last weekend!! Thanks for all the photo tips!!

ebworley said...

We're so glad ya'll could come visit! We LOVE spending time with ya'll.

Oh, and I'll be waiting on that cruise ticket!!!

Love you,

E

Becky said...

Loved your photos'! Which number "thing" is behind the camera?