March 9, 2011

Where Did It Go?

I can't believe it's been over a year since my last post. It makes me sad. The time has flown by. Wow! What the last year has held. One son got married, one son became a high school senior. And in the blink of an eye, a first anniversary is soon to be celebrated and a high school graduation is on the horizon.

I guess now that it's March, I will resolve to come here more regularly, to this place of quiet and solitude to reflect on my life and my thoughts. Along with the rest of the world I got sucked into the fast paced facebook world of constant interaction, the "fast lane" if you will. A year later, I find myself longing to find an off the beaten path country road to cruise like a Sunday driver. To relax and reflect. To just slow down and take time to think and ponder. I feel like........I've come back home.

It feels so good to be here. I look forward to coming back again soon.........real soon.

Lord, thank you for my desire to find quiet. Thank you for this day and all the blessings that were in it. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for saving my life......over and over and over. Thank you for your mercy and your grace.

May the Lord bless you and keep you until we meet here again.

No comments: